Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl Bash

I am not a fan of the Green Bay Packer's (this is no new revelation to those who know me) and I REALLY do not like the Pittsburgh Steelers (again no new surprise). However I want to congratulate the Packer's for a great game and for winning the big one. But what I really want to thank the Packer's for is a reason to get together with family and friends at the church, watch the game and have an AWESOME time of fellowship! We had a blast! It truly felt like a family gathering (minus all the drama and bickering).

Thanks to all who came and to those who didn't... Maybe you can join us next year when the Patriots make their next appearance in the big game.

1 comment:

cjewing said...

True. Good game (& I don't even like football) but even better time with "family".